The Bosch black stainless steel helps guard against scratches and fingerprints Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Wall Oven Featuring a QuietClose Door
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons Makes Operating the Oven Easier.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
- Touch control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights in the Upper Cavity and One Light in the Lower Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Process
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety