AGA Legacy 24" dishwasher with Fully integrated easy to use console. Featuring a durable stainless steel tall tub, a removable silverware basket can be placed in top or bottom rack or in door and a sliding lower rack tines move left or right to fit dishes and larger bowls. Quiet sound insulation technology and a variety of settings deliver superior cleaning performance while conserving energy.
Versatile racking system easily adjusts to provide the perfect place for all your dishware — no pinching, pulling, or toggling required.
FLEXIBLE UTENSIL BASKET
With a large capacity utensil basket that can be split, reconfigured, and placed anywhere, you have even more loading options.
LUXURY SOFT GRIP RACKS
Hold plastics and dishware in place, and prevent flipping, for a more thorough clean.
LUXURY-QUIET DISHWASHER + SMART CLEAN LIGHT
A sound package so quiet, we engineered Smart Clean Light to let you know how much time is left in the cycle, and when your dishes are clean and ready.
With up to nine cycles — including Heavy, Normal, Fast Wash, Auto, Upper Rack Only, Eco Wash, Stemware, Rinse Only, and “My Favorite” — you can choose the perfect wash for any occasion.
An even more amazing wash with unique options like Air Dry, NSF® Certified Sanitize Rinse, Hi-Temp Wash, Max Dry, and Delay Start (1-24hours).
PERFECT STEMWARE GRIPS
Eighteen flexible grips gently hold stemware and other delicate items for a secure wash, every time.
Responsive technology that delivers a more effective, more efficient clean by continuously monitoring water purity to determine exactly how long a cycle should run.
Convenient space for spatulas and unique kitchen tools, or extra room for everyday utensils. Easily lifts out for convenient unloading.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Number of Cycles
• including Heavy, Normal, Fast Wash, Auto, Upper Rack Only, Eco Wash, Stemware, Rinse Only, and “My Favorite” — you can choose the perfect wash for any occasion.
Delay Start (1-24 Hours).
• Fully integrated easy to use console;
• Removable silverware basket can be placed in top or bottom rack or in door;
• Sensors measure temperature, soil level and load size to automatically select the right wash and dry settings;
• Sliding lower rack tines move left or right to fit dishes and larger bowls.